Bridging finance is often used to raise finance quickly to support with a property or auction purchase, or for an immediate capital injection. These funds can be made available very quickly and their term will vary dependent upon the repayment source of the facility:
- Terms determined to your specific requirement
- Flexible interest rates which can be paid at the end of the loan term
- Option to add fees to the loan
- Quick access to funds
- 100% funding available where fully secured
- All funding purposes considered
Please note The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of buy-to-let mortgages or business Loans.
Please note additional security may be required depending on your circumstances- This may be secured against your home, it could be repossessed if you do not keep up the mortgage repayments, Think carefully before securing other debts against your home.